Who doesn’t want to enjoy good food while reminiscing the good old days? (Bah, probably the younger generation.)
Reminisque Bistro has just opened on July 30, and it’s promising to be a relaxing music sanctuary for those yearning a break from the bustling city.
Adult professionals and yuppies looking for affordable comfort grub while listening to throwback music from the 70s to the present will elso enjoy the cozy, contemporary ambiance and themed nights. Unlike other restaurants and cafes along Tomas Morato, Reminisqu Bistro offers guests live performances of good music and exquisite, traditional Filipino cuisine, such as:
- Kansi (Php 345) - Delicious bulalo and sinigang become one in a hearty bowl of piquant, beef and bone marrow soup.
- Kare-Kare (Php395) – Traditionally prepared Filipino favorite made from ground peanuts and roasted rice grains.
- Lengua con Setas (Php 375) – Rich, tender ox tongue covered with red wine and mushroom sauce.
- Reminisque Chicken (Php 250) – Marinated, savory chicken fried to golden brown.
- Sisig with Pita Bread (Php 225) – Filipino food meets the mediterranean with pork sisig–a favorite beer-match appetizer–pairs well with pita bread.
Pork Sisig with Pita Bread
Chicken Inasal Salad (Php 200)
Delicious grilled chicken served on top of lettuce, mangoes, olives, tomatoes and cucumbers.
Salmon Inoki (Php240)
Delicate, bite-size pieces of salmon served with crunchy tempura bits.
Maja Mais (Php145)
Creamy maja mais! A must try!
Reminisque Bistro is located at Scout Lozano Street corner Tomas Morato, Quezon City. Open daily from 11 AM to 2 AM.
For reservations and inquiries, call (02) 4415302 / 0476182093
Food: 4/5 stars
Ambience: 3/5 stars
Music: 3/5 stars
Overall: 3.5/5 stars since personally I’m not much into music. 0.O