Straight to your home and at no delivery charge at all, Pickles.ph sends delightful, calorie-controlled meals.
To make a reservation, I went to the company’s reservation page, filled out the form with the necessary details like weight, activity level, preferred meal plan and the like. I stood by for confirmation via email and that’s it. A text message the weekend before my calorie-controlled week gave me a heads up re delivery schedule (early morning on weekdays).
- Home delivery
- Hassle-free calorie-counted meals
- Delicious variety of dishes
- Delicious juices (Premium plan offers this!)
- Low-carb, high-protein options available
- Each meal comes with a label with motivating lines and list of instructions re refrigeration, heating, etc.
- Packages come with the day’s menu and microwave instructions.
- Each meal does not show the number of calories you’re eating.
- Delivery only available within most Metro Manila cities.
- Most meals have to be refrigerated and microwaved.
If you guys are interested, I suggest you check it out at https://www.facebook.com/pickleph/.
Oh, and shameless plug, I mentioned the meal delivery service on my healthy-eating article here.